Vaulting
Tape Drive Cleaning

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mph999
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Thanks Nicolai,

The better answer for the question is not listing the individual types, but to explain that you know where to/ how to find the answer.

If I had asked such a qustion (not that I would) I would be more impressed with somebody who said :

I don't know all the job types, but I know how to find the answer, compared to someone who remembered what was in a book.

Martin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

mph999
Level 6
Employee Accredited

This looks like a exam/ interview question.

There has been a specific request by one of the more 'senior' moderators that we refrain from answering these questions, as the forum is not intended for this.

IMHO. a question such as this is a waste of time, so what if you know / don't know all the job types, what difference does it make - none.

Look at it another way, is knowing the answer to this question going to help you fix a problem in NBU - no.

You are better spending your time learning troubleshooting techniques, not questions that have no use.

Martin

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
My question as well - why do you need this list? In my 13 years with NBU I have never needed to list all job types...

Nicolai
Partner    VIP   

Amarnath - I will give you a hint in the right direction, but not tell you in respect of  Marianne and Martin.

http://www.symantec.com/docs/HOWTO43650

mph999
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Thanks Nicolai,

The better answer for the question is not listing the individual types, but to explain that you know where to/ how to find the answer.

If I had asked such a qustion (not that I would) I would be more impressed with somebody who said :

I don't know all the job types, but I know how to find the answer, compared to someone who remembered what was in a book.

Martin