cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSDP volume down issue (Wonder still they don’t identify, why this issue still occurs)

sandeepk
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Dear Team,

This is very worst case i am facing on my customer side. from last 4 months but still i am not getting any work around and solution

customer having 7.7.3 NeT backup application install windows System

master media and MSDP configured on the same server.

MSDP Volume size is 30 TB data backup size is 20 TB

We have open so many case for the same but VERITAS Technical Team don’t have solution and workaround for this issue.

Wonder still they don’t identify, why this issue still occurs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You still have not provided any information as previously requested, therefore we cannot assist you further.

You need to provide info for us to help, if not please close this request.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

J_MCCOLL
Level 4

There is no reason to vent in this forum at your unhappiness, this is a support forum where we can assist you with relevant information being provided of the problem. 

If you have an issue with the level of support, request an escalation!!!

If you would like to provide the logs and error outputs of the problem we can assist you, there are a number of ex employees, expert users etc here who have numerous years and decades of experience to assist.

Provide accurate details of your problem, status code errors of the job (20TB is a large single instance backup), logs from the following will assist us (spad logs; nbjm; bptm; bpstsinfo; bpbrm; pdde-config.log; nbemm; spoold; pd.conf file and any event logs (application and system) when the job fails and we will do our best to assist.

Cheers,

JM

Additionally I would also recommending that you upgrade to NBU 8.1 as there were a large number of updates around the MSPD area between your current version and the latest version which could solve your problem.

sandeepk
Level 5
Partner Accredited

We coordinate with VERITAS team from the last one month but still they are not identify the issue. Not also given workaround.

I am surprising advance team also not  putting  any comment and output on this issue

You still have not provided any information as previously requested, therefore we cannot assist you further.

You need to provide info for us to help, if not please close this request.