Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marianne

mph999
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Hello Everyone,

I have very sad news that Marianne passed away over the weekend.

Many of you will know her as she was the main contributor to this forum over many years.

Kindest regards,

Martin

30 REPLIES 30

X2
   VIP   

Very sad and shocking! May she rest in peace.

She had logged in last Wed in the forum and I had sent her a note to check how she was doing. Will miss her dearly both for her knowledge and her personal charm.

Nicolai
Partner    VIP   

Honored be her memory 

Marianne was without doubt the most knowledge person about Netbackup outside the walls of Veritas. Her contribution to VOX during the many years is impressive.

I had the please to meet Marianne in person couple of times during the years. Last time in Las Vegas for Vision.

I will miss her. May she rest in peace.

Best Regards
Nicolai

It's impossible

:((

Krutons
   VIP   

That's heartbreaking... Hope her family is doing well.

So sad. Easter weekend. Thank you for telling us.

StefanosM
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I just do not know what to say............

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

Marianne was a great contributor to VOX and such an inspiration in the backup community around the world. we truly miss her i am sure everyone else who know how great she was. she is a legend. may her soul rest in peace. 

No words to express my sorrows.... Undoubtedly Marianne was a great contributor to VOX.
She will remain with us by her numerous posts on VOX.
May god give her best place in Heaven !!!

Tape_Archived
   VIP   

Deeply saddened by this news. She immensely helped this forum. I learned a lot from her posts and that motivated to further contribute here. 

Genericus
   VIP   

WOW, she will be missed.

NetBackup 9.1.0.1 on Solaris 11, writing to Data Domain 9800 7.7.4.0
duplicating via SLP to LTO5 & LTO8 in SL8500 via ACSLS

sdo
Partner    VIP    Certified

So saddened to hear of Marianne’s untimely passing.

Marianne was such an inspiration and one of the finest examples of all that was the best about working in IT.

My thoughts are with her family and friends and colleagues, several of whom are and were on this forum.

Dave.

RLeon
   VIP   

My deepest condolences to her family and friends. Marianne will always be remembered as an inspirational role model and an exceptional teacher.

Alexis_Jeldrez
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I'm really saddened. Her presence in these forums was invaluable.

JustineVelcich
Community Manager
Community Manager
Employee
My heart is aching hearing this tragic news. Marianne was such a vibrant presence, both in and out of this community and will undoubtedly be painfully missed. I’m grateful to have had the opportunity to connect and collaborate with her through VIP, and will miss our humorous email threads. RIP, dear Marianne.

Girishrox
Partner    VIP   
Oh God !!! So sorry to hear this news. She was a shining light of VOX forum , most active and knowledgeable on Netbackup. My heartfelt condolence to her family....... (Girish Sharma)

Tabriz
Level 5

l'm really saddned.REStT IN PEACE((

Pinky472
Level 4
She was very helpful and biggest contributor to all the techies with her solutions. Really sad to hear. May her soul rest in peace

We will miss you Marianne !  

Vedamurthy_G
Level 4

Sad to hear, She  was legend in netbackup , Om shanthi  Sadgathi