Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NB_CLT_7.5.0.3-tar-split.2of3 downloads wrong size

Michael_Willard
Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified

Hello,

After numerous attempts to download the file, NB_CLT_7.5.0.3-tar-split.2of3, each time the download is only seen as ~800MB instead of the 1.4GB size that is listed in the technote for the download link.

Is anyone else running into this issue?

Thanks,

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6
In my case, download of NB_CLT_7.5.0.3-tar-split.1of3 failed at 1GB or so using wget, and I need to try several times. After several attempts, I got file of correct MD5 sum.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I will attempt download tomorrow whem I'm in the office (it is 19:25 in my part of the world and home connection does not allow large downloads).

Nicolai
Partner    VIP   

1.520.435.200 byte to be excat. I am using chrome.

CRZ
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

If you're still having problems with this particular file, could you please let me know your geographic location and what IP address www.symantec.com is resolving to for you?

EDIT: And my test download worked, but we all expected that.  wink

Michael_Willard
Level 3

Tried it from the house last night and from a client site this morning and only saw 800MB

Tried it just now when I got back to the office and it's passed 1GB so looks like it was an issue with my location.

Appreciate everyone pitching in!  smiley

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6
In my case, download of NB_CLT_7.5.0.3-tar-split.1of3 failed at 1GB or so using wget, and I need to try several times. After several attempts, I got file of correct MD5 sum.