I would like to know the correct value that shoud be assigned to the "Domain" variable while running "bpnbaz -SetupSecurity" for the first time.
My setup is as follows:
- 2 clustered nodes (test1 , test2)
- Virtual name is "testnbu"
- Authentcation Broker Virtual Name is "test-nbac1"
- Autherization Virtual Name is "test-nbac2"
- No name service used in my Solaris 10 X86
- I run this command on the active node wherer AT & AZ services are running (test1)
- I wish to use unixpwd authentication type.
Note that I am using hostname.localdomain as I understand this is required by NBAC to use FQDN, I just put aliases in /etc/hosts. see my /etc/hosts below.
10.0.0.1 test1 test1.localdomain loghost
10.0.0.2 test2 test2.localdomain
10.0.0.6 testnbu testnbu.localdomain
10.0.0.13 test-nbac1 test-nbac1.localdomain
10.0.0.14 test-nbac2 test-nbac2.localdomain
# ./bpnbaz -SetupSecurity testnbu.localdomain -server test-nbac2.localdomain
There must be at least one Security Administrator other than
root/Administrator. Enter the userid and login information
for that Security Administrator. The specified userid will
be added to the Security Administrator Group (NBU_Security Admin)
and to the Administrator Group (NBU_Admin).
Authentication Broker: test-nbac1.localdomain
Authentication port[ Enter = default]:
Authentication type (NIS, NIS+, WINDOWS, vx, unixpwd): unixpwd
Domain: "What value should be assigned?"