cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NBU 7.7 (AIR)

Bachchan
Level 6

I have 2 Master/Media server in the same domain for test purpose Say M1 & M2. I am trying to add M2 to M1 and vice versa for testing AIR. Whenever I try it gives the error the local master server is not reachable(5615)

any suggestion.........

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think the whole issue was the NBU was struggling for the resources. I have very low memory on these NBU machines as it is for test purpose....so I just restarted the server and after that I tried it was working!!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

could you let us know what are the stepes that you are following to configure the AIR between the master servers..

and also additional details of the error,at what step this error is generating.. may be some screenshots..

thanks Ram but I was able to figure it out...

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
And once again, you do not say HOW you got it fixed?
Like this post as well:
t5/NetBackup/SLP-in-NBU/m-p/814954#U814954

The whole idea with posting issues in a community forum is not to only find solutions to your own problems, but to share your experience and so help others who may be struggling with the same issues ...

I think the whole issue was the NBU was struggling for the resources. I have very low memory on these NBU machines as it is for test purpose....so I just restarted the server and after that I tried it was working!!!