cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NBU Policy Reporter

mad_about_you
Level 4

i'm on 7.7.3 and we don't have a backup policy reporter tool. i found this old link

https://vox.veritas.com/t5/Downloads/Netbackup-Policy-Reporter/ta-p/812596/page/2/show-comments/true

does anyone know if a policy reporter is in the works for NBU? can't believe such a required tools is missing.

2 REPLIES 2

X2
   VIP   

I wonder which particular policy details you are looking for. Have you tried using NetBackup OpsCenter Analytics?

I have not had the need to know which policies changed since the last day. I do output the details of all policies to a text file every day and keep for a week. If need be, I can check the diff between two files to see what exactly changed. Again, I have not had the need to see the diff and do checking yet.

PS: My environment involves 2 production NetBackup domains and about 400 policies = small environment I believe.

i'm looking for a report that will print all the backup policies i have that includes date and time. it is to be submitted to management regularly therefore i can't use the output from a command done from CLI.