cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Script for the Active policies excluding Null schedule

Danielhunt
Level 3
Certified

Need a Script for the  Active policies excluding Null schedule. That means Policies which has atleast one schedule in it from adhoc, daily, full. Further If atleast one schedule is found then in that schedule there has to be frequency base schedule+backupwindow or calender based+backup window in it and there has to be no future dates schedule in calender based.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andy_Welburn
Level 6

I *did* have a little look see yesterday, but would need a *lot* more work to limit the output to *just* what you want to see.

Essentially will, for every policy, list the policy name & whether active or not and also all the schedule details for each policy - so would need more work!

for POL in `bppllist`
do
bppllist $POL -U | egrep "Policy Name|Active"
bpplsched  $POL -U
done

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Those are some pretty complicated requirements mate.

What do you mean with "and there has to be no future dates schedule in calender based"?

Danielhunt
Level 3
Certified

Okay..Lets leave this requirement"there has to be no future dates schedule in calender based"

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Do you have opscenter or do you need this from CLI?

sdo
Partner    VIP    Certified
NBU version? O/S version?

Danielhunt
Level 3
Certified

Riann-I need this from CLI

sdo- NBU Version is 7.1 and OS Solaris sparc

Danielhunt
Level 3
Certified

Anyone is trying to find out..

Andy_Welburn
Level 6

I *did* have a little look see yesterday, but would need a *lot* more work to limit the output to *just* what you want to see.

Essentially will, for every policy, list the policy name & whether active or not and also all the schedule details for each policy - so would need more work!

for POL in `bppllist`
do
bppllist $POL -U | egrep "Policy Name|Active"
bpplsched  $POL -U
done