cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need symantec netbackup dump

want2learn
Level 3

Hello Friends,

Am planning to do my netbackup administrator exam, can anyonw help me to get latest dump or can anyhw suggest me the sites.

my mail id : littleheart1912@gmail.com

Regards,
Karthik.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

mph999
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Are you sugesting the sites that provide the answers to the exam ?

I hope not.

It is very obvious when people pass the exam, and then ask questions on here that clearly demonstrate that they do not have the knowledge.

Anyone I suspect of this I do report to the relevant people and the results are investigated.

Of course, I am sure you mean to ask for sites where you get example questions, the official links have been provided by Marianne, and once you can answer these questions, you should be fine for the real thing.

The way to pass the exams is to go on mainly experience, not cramming from books, that way the result is maeningful and you will have more than justified your achievement.

Martin

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Please be careful with 'practice' exams that are bought online.

Please take note of Symantec's rules regarding exams:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/nbu-exam-help#comment-5411011

want2learn
Level 3

Mr. Mph99..... i asked the dump questions to refer not to cheat or something else.... this is the 1st time exam am going to write for symantec netbackup exam, so dont hav an idea how the questions will be....

So better you dont feel for others knowledge...

Dear Marianne,

Thanks for your links :)

Regards,

Karthik.

mph999
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Hi,

Yes, that is why I wrote this ...

"Of course, I am sure you mean to ask for sites where you get example questions"

For me the words "exam dump" mean 'all the exam questions possible'

I am sure therefore you will see I was just advising, but acknowledging that fact that I could have mis-understood your intentions and that of course you were looking for valid sites (of which I think there is only one, which Marianne provided).

As I am sure you will understand, there are too many people on here who are listed as certified but very very clearly do not have the knowledge.

Martin