cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetBackup 5.0MP7 Image on Disk Import to 6.5.4 Fails: No importable NetBackup disk images found in path

GlennH
Not applicable
In the original manual it says that only 6.0 images and higher can be imported. However in the release bulletin it says previous NetBackups imports are supported. I did see some documentation indicating that compressed images and encrypted images are not available for import. Though l think l saw that 6.5.4 is able to read compressed images. In any case l have a test 6.5.4 system in which l coped several iamges to a folder and tried to do a phase 1 import. I tried both through the GUI and through the bpimport command. Both gave me the same result. The actual import job finished with Status 0 but the details show a warning of "No importable NetBackup disk images found in path". I made sure l copied the images to a local drive/folder on the server and am not using a mapped drive. I even tried putting the image in default diskpool folder but same results. Any ideas? Has anyone imported images from 5.0MP7 master into a 6.5.4 master server? Thanks.
0 REPLIES 0