cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetBackup AIR with Accelerator

Fhaddad81-123
Level 3

Hi,

We are replicating deduplicated data between two MSDP storage servers (Two master servers - Windows server 2012 R2) but, we have noticed that the replication is very slow because every time NetBackup replicate full data to target master server then run deduplication data on the target domain side  

I mean NetBackup replicates all data to target domain instead of replicating the changes only from the last successful replication job. Is this correct?

My questions are:

1.Does the replication use accelerator between two windows master servers?

1. Is there an option to enable it?

3.Is there a way to optimize the replication speed?

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
I have moved this post to NetBackup forum as this is not related to separate PureDisk product. Only 1st replication for each client should be full. From there on replication should be optimised. Changes only.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
I have moved this post to NetBackup forum as this is not related to separate PureDisk product. Only 1st replication for each client should be full. From there on replication should be optimised. Changes only.

Fhaddad81-123
Level 3

Thank you Marianne .

I have checked one replication job log and found that accelerator is working fine 

Ex.

Scanned: 34438600 KB, CR sent: 844809 KB, CR sent over FC: 0 KB, dedup: 97.5%, cache disabled

Regards