My Netbackup master server: Solaris 10 Update 8, x64 + Netbackup 7
I tried to use Solaris 10 Update 5,6,7,8 to create the SRT for Solaris BMR but all fails.
Below is the log. Does anyone has idea about it? I already logged the support case but still cannot fixed ir\t for 2 weeks.
Select one of the following options:
1. Create a new Shared Resource Tree.
2. Create a new CD image based Shared Resource Tree.
3. Copy an existing Shared Resource Tree to a new location.
4. Import a Shared Resource Tree.
5. Modify an existing Shared Resource Tree.
6. Delete an existing Shared Resource Tree.
7. List Shared Resource Trees available on this server.
Enter your selection (1-8)  : 1
Enter the name of the SRT to create : x86
Enter the description of the new SRT : x86
Enter desired level of Solaris/SunOS (8/5.8, 9/5.9 or 10/5.10) [5.10] :
Enter the directory in which to place the new SRT [/export/srt] :
Enter a [hostname:/]pathname containing a suitable Solaris 5.10
OS CDROM or OS image location [/sol-10-u7-ga-x86-dvd] : /cdrom/cdrom0
This step may take considerable time. Please wait...
OS image installation did not succeed.
Verifying target directory...
Calculating space required for the installation boot image
Copying Solaris_10 Tools hierarchy...
Copying Install Boot Image hierarchy...
Copying /boot netboot hierarchy...
Install Server setup complete
Removing SRT "x86" from server -- please stand by ...