cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Netbackup Exchange GRT - Shows Storage groups/Mailstores - No mailboxes?

Aaron_T1
Level 2

Hi There,

I currently have GRT backups running in an Netbackup 7.0.1 environment backing up an Exchange mailbox server. This is running W2K8 R2

When using BAR to restore mailboxes, I find that while I can see a long list of backups (daily for the last month, and then monthly after that as per retention) i can only browse mailboxes of the past month it seems. Anything beyond the 1st of the month (ie. the monthly backup from prior month) still appears as green tickboxes, and when you click on one, you can drill down MIS - <whatever storage group> - <whatever mail store>

But that is as far as it will go..the right hand pane where you normally see all the mailboxes in that store is just blank.

Is this normal? Does it just not show for backups where they have been duplicated to tape already? I don't believe I have the catalogging option when duplicating to tape turned off (Suggested sometimes to speed up duplication jobs)

If this is as per design, how do we do a restore like this?

Appreciate any feedback.

I have attached 2 screenshots, one of the backup from 1st of DEC - You can see the mailboxes here, however the EOM November is blank.

Thanks,

Aaron

0 REPLIES 0