cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netbackup Java Administration console doesn't show Browse button in Backup Selection

tien86
Level 4
Partner

Hello,

I have a question I haven't find in documents and google. 

Netbackup Java Administration console doesn't show Browse button in Backup Selection when creating policy while Netbackup Administration Console of Windows Netbackup Master can show that. 

Can I ask:

Is there somewhere(document&tech)confirm that Netbackup Java Administration console does not have Browse Button.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

page number 771 in 7.6 netabckup admin guide

Entering a path to a directory

On Windows: Click Browse to browse to a remote folder to select a path. Or, enter the pathname directly in the Pathname or Directive field.
On UNIX: Type the name of the path in the Pathname or Directive field. A path may contain up to 1023 characters.

i believe when it says its windows, its admin console, and when it say unix. its a Java console.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RamNagalla

yes it does not have... only admin console have the Browse button to set the backup selection..

hmmm... document&tech.. i dont think so.. let me have a look

RamNagalla

page number 771 in 7.6 netabckup admin guide

Entering a path to a directory

On Windows: Click Browse to browse to a remote folder to select a path. Or, enter the pathname directly in the Pathname or Directive field.
On UNIX: Type the name of the path in the Pathname or Directive field. A path may contain up to 1023 characters.

i believe when it says its windows, its admin console, and when it say unix. its a Java console.