cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netbackup Scripts UNIX/AIX

Jay_Son
Level 5
Looking for NUB 6.5.3 script examples.

Does anyone know of a good website to look at to (script-out) automate some of the jobs on NBU 6.5.3?

My OS = is currently running on AIX 6

Thanks
Jay Son
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Android
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
You can select NetBackup as a filter once you get to the downloads section.  This will help you narrow your search.  I'd say at least 60% of them are scripts.  Again you may not find specifically what you are looking for but there is a lot out there. 

I have not been able to find (I've searched before you asked) any site that matches what you are looking for.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

J_H_Is_gone
Level 6
NB already automates the backup jobs.

I don't have any "sites" that would help with scripting but maybe someone here has a script (or sugestion) for what you are trying to do.

Android
Level 6
If you go to the downloads tab up above, there are some scripts people have written on their own for various actions.  Not sure if you'll find what your looking for as they are merely submissions from other people made available to the public but it's worth a shot. 

Go check it out!

Jay_Son
Level 5
I'm looking for a site specifacally for NBU scripts. If you don't know of any, that's fine. I have "UNIX in a nutshell" reference book that does help me through some obstacles.

Thanks

Android
Level 6
You can select NetBackup as a filter once you get to the downloads section.  This will help you narrow your search.  I'd say at least 60% of them are scripts.  Again you may not find specifically what you are looking for but there is a lot out there. 

I have not been able to find (I've searched before you asked) any site that matches what you are looking for.

Jay_Son
Level 5
Thanks Android. This location you have given me will do.

Thanks again.