cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netbackup script to check what all active clients do not have full backup from last 1 month

noazara
VIP
   VIP   

Hi ALL,

I need a Netbackup script to check what all active clients do not have full backup from last 1 month.(active clients only and not for clients which are in the deactivated policy)

or a SQL query for OPSCENTER Analytics will also help.

11 REPLIES 11

noazara
VIP
   VIP   

I need a Netbackup script to check what all active clients do not have full backup from last 1 month.(active clients only --- not for clients which are in the deactivated policy)

I need only clinet details which are in the Activated policy only.

I have VIP environment.Vmware backups using VIP(Query)

or a SQL query for OPSCENTER Analytics will also help.

Michal_Mikulik1
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello,

I use the SQL query below to report the last backups of every client/policy combination. To show Active clients only is a bit complex and tricky, because there are additional OpsCenter tables (domain_policy, domain_client, domain_policyclient) with relations between them and with many attributes indicating is thery are active, valid, in a policy, or retired..

In addition, you use VIP in your policicies, so you cannot say in advance which client will be picked up in which policy. One client can be picked up by more policies, some of them can be active, some not... So I think it is a complex task for a SQL guru.

So giving this SQL as a basic.

select policyname,clientname,max(UTCBigInttoNomTime(starttime)) "LAST BACKUP"
from domain_jobarchive
where byteswritten>0
and statuscode in (0,1)
and policyname in
(select name from domain_policy where active=1 and status=0 and isvalid=1 and name not like 'test%')
group by policyname,clientname
order by 3 asc

regards

Michal

Thanks for the opscenter SQL query but this is not fulfilling my aim.

I need only those clients in the output which are in the active policies and dont have full backups from last 1 month.Not the clients which are in the deactivated policy.Only  the clients in the activated Policy.

I have VIP also configured in the Environmrnt along with MS windows backups.

Michal_Mikulik1

Hello,

it is not necessary to repeat the same for the third time. I have given you some hint and now you should attempt to complete this task by yourself.

Regards

M.

Thanks Sir.

I have very less idea for these SQL custom opscenter scripts thats why I am asking here in the forum.

I have ran the script provided by you but its not what i required.Its my humble request if anybody can provide me with the opscenter Custom SQL script for this or the Linux bash script.It would be really helpful.

Mouse

Erm, sunds like a gross misunderstanding of purposees of the forum, I thought they are to exchange ideas and experience, usually if you need a custom scripting job done and have no idea how to do it, you'd hire something and reasonably expected to pay for it.

noazara
VIP
   VIP   

Hi ALL,

If I can be helped by any script on this?

sksujeet
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

I agree with Mouse, I can give some ideas on powershell if you are on Windows ?

Did you manage to get a solution to requested SQL query. If you did can you share?

noazara
VIP
   VIP   

@sksujeet

please share the Windows Powershell script

i have the list of clients with me in a client.txt file

noazara
VIP
   VIP   

@fosho  i didnt able to have the sql query