cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netbackup vault catalog backup failed with 294 error even after deleting the schedule

Vedamurthy_G
Level 4

hi team, netbackup generating 294 error code in netbackup, but no vault schedule exists for netbackup some1 already removed the vault scheudle for catalog and created normal catalog backup, now i need completely remove this configuration to avoid 294 error which is triggering daily, even after i have tried to delet the vault config but no use, still getting alert

8 REPLIES 8

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Tell us about your Vault policy - does it kick off a particular Vault Profile?

Have you checked the Catalog backup tab in the Vault profile?

thank you for your reply, yes vault profile exists but no vault schedule catalog. we have deleted vault profile as well but still error getting generated

Marianne

Have you checked the Vault session log?

Do you perhaps have a 3rd-party tool that starts backups?

Have you double-checked all policies (bppllist -allpolicies -U) and searched for any Vault-related policies that may still be around?

Is there more info available in Details tab of the failed job?

We have checked all nothing was thr apart from catalog vault schedule ,which was already deleted 

Marianne

There is honestly no way that I can assist any further without answers to all my questions.

Good luck.

Hi  , No thrid party tool being use to trigger backups and vault schedule was deleted and no details were found in details details tab -->  "specified profile not found  (304)"  im trying delet vault config from EEM DB plz suggest

no vault schedules are exists (bppllist -allpolicies -U)

nopw its triggering error 304 and no schedule and no vault i just wanted now how can we remove vault configuration completely from NBU  to avoid this alert 304