cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Forum

Dennis_Strom
Level 6
Well The new forum look nice and seem so to have some nice features.
One thing is bothering me though.  If I get busy and cannot check the forum in say an hour or so it logs me off and I have to log back in.  This becomes anoying after a while.  I prefer to log in once a day or once a week versus having to login 3 times a day.  I end up not using the forum as much.  Is there a way to keep myself logged in for a longer period of time?
Thank you
4 REPLIES 4

Patrick_Whelan_
Level 6

I agree it would be nice to log on just once. I also find it frustrating.

Until there is a way I have two work arounds you might be able to try (assuming you are running a browser from Windoze). 1) You could use something like RoboFrom to save the login and password and just click when you need to log in. 2) Use a browser like Avant, which has a feature to refresh one or more tabs automatically every 10 or 30 seconds or every 1, 2, 5, 10 or 15 minutes (whichever will keep the forum thinking your still active).

Stumpr2
Level 6
There is a plan for maintaining logins in progress

Dennis_Strom
Level 6
Thanks Bob,  with the extra work load and getting logged out all the time it seems the result is I just do not end up using the forum.

Smiley Sad

Patrick_Whelan_
Level 6
FYI. I set up my Avant browser yesterday to automatically refresh every 15 min (the least frequent option) and this morning I was still logged in.

Patrick