I'm configuring a SLP for AIR (clustered master server replicating from 5230 appliance like media, to MSDP server). In the Add Replication item, my platform informs:
No import SLP(s) found with comaptible replication target device (1591)
- Both master, source and target, have the same version. 7.7.3.
- Connectivity is ok:
- Trusted relationship between master ok. Target master appears like this in the "Trusted Master Server"
- Credentials between appliance and MSDP media server.
- Opened ports between master and appliance/MSDP server, as TECH136090 note says
...PBX/1556 between the master servers..
For MSDP-to-MSDP, the source storage server needs access to spad/10102 and spoold/10082 on the destination server.
- SLP's requirements are met, but one suspicious for me:
The target stu's name isn't the same that appliance registered in the adding credentials .
I think is critical. Isn't?
Thanks in advanced.
I agree your suspicion is probably related to that error:
The target stu's name isn't the same that appliance registered in the adding credentials
Sounds to me that the replication target (where the import happens) has not been setup properly, if hostname are matching, check (or update again) the credential,
Maybe check this as well:
# bpgetconfig | grep AUTO_CREATE_IMPORT_SLP