cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to view SharePoint objects in the BAR GUI

EUB
Level 4

Hello all!

Got NBU 7.6.0.4 server on Win 2008 R2 and Sharepoint farm on Win 2012 R2(web and database servers)

Tryin to configure SP DB backups by manuals like that:

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.TECH146218

But after all manipulations still not able to view SP objects in the GUI when pointin backup objects

Also same trouble on SP server when launch BAR GUI like pointed in manual URL above "Check if you can view the objects under Microsoft SharePoint Resources:\"

Can u provide me how to fix it, please ?

Screenshots attached

22 REPLIES 22

Michal_Mikulik1
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello,

I recommend you to open support call.

Hi

Michal

mnolan
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Enabling the client BPCD log with high verbosity may indicate that BPCD could not impersonate the privleges it was given.

Look for the following error messages on client BPCD when you start the client service.

"11:09:38.725 [6116.5076] <16> EnablePrivilege: AdjustTokenPrivileges() failed: 1300 

11:09:38.725 [6116.5076] <2> CrankUpNTPrivs: About to EnablePrivilege(SeTcbPrivilege) 
11:09:38.725 [6116.5076] <16> EnablePrivilege: AdjustTokenPrivileges() failed: 1300 
11:09:38.725 [6116.5076] <16> CrankUpNTPrivs: EnablePrivilege(SeTcbPrivilege) failed: 1300"

Removing credentials from the service is sometimes known to help, depening on what the system has permission to do with sharepoint anyways.

paulors
Level 1
To fix this problem I was having, I did the following:

Open Internet Explorer
Access Tools and click Internet Options
Go to the Advanced tab and deselect the options below

Check for publisher's certificate revocation and Check for Server Certificate Revocation

Then run a stop / start on the client and when you open the client again, see if you list sharepoint farms