cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem running NetBackup Console

alanh
Level 2

Hi
I have problem running the NetBackup Console on Solaris 2.8.  I am currently using NetBackup 6.5 and when I run jbpSA I get the following error
Unable to login status 137
ld.so.1:bpjava-susvc:fatal:relocation error
file /usr/openv/lib/libVbp.so:symbol kms_errmsgtr - referenced symbol not found.

Anyone any idea what is wrong?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

alanh
Level 2

I looked at the swap space and memory usage it appears to be OK.  In the end I simply uninstalled and re-installed the software.  I did notice that /usr was getting full so before re-installing I  created a link from /usr/openv to a directory with more disk space available and it runs fine now.  Maybe there was not enough space to write temporary files or logs.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

See if this helps:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/unable-login-java-console

Andy_Welburn
Level 6

Only thing I could find specifically for that error message etc was for NB5.0 or 5.1 & related to the amount of memory &/or swap space available on Solaris 7, 8 or 9 boxes

alanh
Level 2

I looked at the swap space and memory usage it appears to be OK.  In the end I simply uninstalled and re-installed the software.  I did notice that /usr was getting full so before re-installing I  created a link from /usr/openv to a directory with more disk space available and it runs fine now.  Maybe there was not enough space to write temporary files or logs.

Andy_Welburn
Level 6
is at a premium.