We are aware of how Veritas Alta View can revolutionize your data protection management and substantially decrease your IT operational overhead. But, were you aware that you're just a few minutes away from getting up and running? Veritas Alta View is designed for user-friendliness and, more importantly, enabling rapid deployment with minimal training.
In this 6-minute demo video, I will guide you through the setup and configuration process for Veritas Alta View. Take a look and prepare yourself for the Veritas Alta View experience!
Thank you for the comment! Have you had a chance to take a look around at the Veritas Alta Data Protection website?
and our data sheet:
Is there a particular tool in the Alta Data Protection suite that you're interested in? Cloud Scale Technology, Alta Recovery Vault, etc?
Thanks for your reply, i came across all published sheets and documents for Alta Data Protection.
but iam looking for the deployment guide, installation guide. something to lean on as iam providing professional services for my customer here.
We have a brand new Alta View deployment guide coming really soon, but until then here are a few docs to get you started:
1. Overview: Veritas Alta™ View
2. Veritas Alta™ View: Getting Started – Configuration (Shows you how to configure and setup.)
3. Alta Recovery Vault Deployment Guide:
4. Alta Recovery Vault Security Guide
5. Alta Recovery Vault Image Sharing
6. Alta Recovery Vault - Creating a Storage Bucket on Azure
7. Alta Recovery Vault - Creating a Storage Bucket on AWS
8. Alta Recovery Vault - Short Lived Token Based Authentication
9. NetBackup powered by Cloud Scale Technology - Marketplace Deployment Guide on Azure Kubernetes Services - English
10. NetBackup Marketplace Deployment on Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) Cluster - English
11. NetBackup Deployment Guide for Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Services (EKS) Cluster - English
12. NetBackup Deployment Guide for Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS) Cluster - English
I hope these help! I'll be sure to add the link to our Alta View Deployment Guide when it's published!
My Portuguese isn't very good, but I believe you're having trouble adding your primary server. Is your primary server resolvable with DNS? Have you called Technical Support and opened a case?
I wanted to let you know the deployment guide has been published. Please have a look when you have a chance.