cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore report done from disk and tapes

Dollypee
   VIP    Certified

Hello Team,

Can anyone provide me a clue on how I can generate restore report which was done from disk and tapes as well as their respective sizes within last year period from Netbackup db?  I could have been able to obtain this report from opscenter, however, it appeared to have expired based on opscenter purge setting. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

quebek
   VIP    Certified

Hello

I doubt this is doable. Default settings for these is 72 hours

KEEP_JOBS_SUCCESSFUL_HOURS = 72

KEEP_JOBS_HOURS = 72

This is what is being kept in activity monitor. If your Opscenter is not having that data and the above are set to default (I doubt anyone is keeping that for a year, in my env this is set to 720 hours - so 30 days - but only in small sites, for DCs where there is huge amount of jobs per day, 240 hours is more then enough, larger is making java gui to have hiccups).

That would be mine input.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

quebek
   VIP    Certified

Hello

I doubt this is doable. Default settings for these is 72 hours

KEEP_JOBS_SUCCESSFUL_HOURS = 72

KEEP_JOBS_HOURS = 72

This is what is being kept in activity monitor. If your Opscenter is not having that data and the above are set to default (I doubt anyone is keeping that for a year, in my env this is set to 720 hours - so 30 days - but only in small sites, for DCs where there is huge amount of jobs per day, 240 hours is more then enough, larger is making java gui to have hiccups).

That would be mine input.

Dollypee
   VIP    Certified

Hi @quebek  -  You are correct. I discovered mine is set to default as well. Thanks for your contributions. Thanks