Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore window is not showing any directory/files for successfull backups

rk1074
Level 6
Partner

Hello ,

I am witnessing one strange scenario. While restoring one file system , I am able to locate the successfull backup under the bakup history for the required date. But when I select that date .. no file is lsting in the "restore Files" tab . got the error message as " no Files found"

Any body can help??

Master server is on netbackup 7.1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

rk1074
Level 6
Partner

Yes I am using Java console form my local desktop. the master and the client are Unix  OS

one more thing, tht  one I am selecting the backup for 27 Jan ..all the files are gettting listed but  for the backups before 23 Jan,2013, nothing is lisiting....

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

revarooo
Level 6
Employee

Are you specifying the correct Backup Type and date range?

Perhaps include some screenshots?

rk1074
Level 6
Partner

Below are the good backup that I have. I am able to see the files for the 23 Jan onwards backups but no files before 23 Jan

revarooo
Level 6
Employee

Try movin the start date back one day. You have it set to 12/16/2012 move it to 12/15/2012

rk1074
Level 6
Partner

no luck.. same error

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

rk1074
Level 6
Partner

Yes I am using Java console form my local desktop. the master and the client are Unix  OS

one more thing, tht  one I am selecting the backup for 27 Jan ..all the files are gettting listed but  for the backups before 23 Jan,2013, nothing is lisiting....

watsons
Level 6

Go to the master server host properties, check for "client attributes", is that client in the list?

If not, add it in, make sure "allow client browse" and "allow client restore" are checked.

Run a "bprdreq -rereadconfig" on master server, then try launching this GUI again.

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Can you get files by bplist command? How about in server's GUI?
Are there any difference in bprd and bpdbm log when you specified backups before Jan 23 2013?

Barbaros_Kilic
Level 3

Hi,

please check the policy type for client you are not be able make restore, it is standart or windows?

then At restore screen, please make sure that your policy type and restore type is the same?

Barbaros_Kilic
Level 3

I have attached the screenshot. Pls take a look.