Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLP duplication start the first day of the month

Adalberto_Blanc
Level 3
Partner

Hellos everybody.

I would like to know if it is posible to create a SLP for duplicating the backups running the first day of the month. I mean I would like to run backups to disk for a particular client and at the end of the month duplicate it to tape every first day of the month.

Is it posible to do that?

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tousif
Level 6

Hello,

Yes its possible but master server should run on 7.6.x.

In SLP storage unit have window tab. In that tab you can specify the duplication window.

Steps:

Open SLP storage unit second operation "duplication" -> window -> select create new -> give the new name "Window name" -> click on start window -> sechedule 24 x7 -> click on Exclude Days ->  Go to recurring of the month -> select all date except the date you want to run the duplication.

I have attached example print screen for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Tousif
Level 6

Hello,

Yes its possible but master server should run on 7.6.x.

In SLP storage unit have window tab. In that tab you can specify the duplication window.

Steps:

Open SLP storage unit second operation "duplication" -> window -> select create new -> give the new name "Window name" -> click on start window -> sechedule 24 x7 -> click on Exclude Days ->  Go to recurring of the month -> select all date except the date you want to run the duplication.

I have attached example print screen for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,

Tousif
Level 6

Hello,

Kindly confirm the current status. If you got solution then please share it with us.

Thanks & Regards

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Seems @Adalberto_Blanc does not always come back to look for replies to his posts.

This one remains unanswered as well: 

https://vox.veritas.com/t5/NetBackup/Fail-to-add-NDMP-host-on-Netbackup-7-7-3/m-p/826958

Thank you for your help, 

I will check the SLP Window and also I will reply if it works as I need.

BR