Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLP jobs show queued in OpsCenter

BTLOMS
Level 5

OpsCenter 7.6.03

Master 7.6.02

Agent 7.6.03

Hi All, I have a ticket open for this, but I thought I would throw it out here in case anyone else has seen this:

SLP jobs show queued in OpsCenter , many days after they have all completed ( as seen in netbackup GUI and commandline). Restarting collection clears them up.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BTLOMS
Level 5

We tried a defrag, increasing memory. nothing worked.

This issue appears to be fixed after we upgraded to 7.6.04. Under observation. I will close this thread if the issue does not come back after 2 weeks.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RonCaplinger
Level 6

"Restarting collection clears them up." 

Are all of the collection data points successful, or are any of them in a failed state?

eMdzeJ27
Level 2

Any solution for that issue? We have the same problem. Also 7.6.0.3 version. All Data Collections are finished successfully. Restart of OpsCenter services removes those queued jobs.

elanmbx
Level 6

We are having the same issue.  Only duplication jobs are showing queued.  They are slowly disappearing over time, but restart of OpsCenter did not fix it when I tried.  None are failed - in fact through the Java admin console I can see they completed successfully in a "normal" amount of time.

7.6.0.3 OpsCenter, Master, and Media servers.

BTLOMS
Level 5

We tried a defrag, increasing memory. nothing worked.

This issue appears to be fixed after we upgraded to 7.6.04. Under observation. I will close this thread if the issue does not come back after 2 weeks.

elanmbx
Level 6

This is what support has told me.  Am currently running an upgrade of OpsCenter and will also report back.

elanmbx
Level 6

Issue appears to be fixed in 7.6.0.4.  Upgraded yesterday afternoon and so far no "mystery" queued jobs in the monitor.

eMdzeJ27
Level 2

The same here. The newest patch for OpsCenter Server seems to fix this issue.