cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symantec NetBackup 7.5 for UNIX and Windows: Maintain and Troubleshoot Need Reference Material

Weshall
Level 4

Dear Friends,

I have been forced to complete Symantec NetBackup 7.5 for UNIX and Windows: Maintain and Troubleshoot certificate in 1 weeks time..

Has anyone of you completed such certification...please do provide me reference links or dumps etc..which will help me to crack this certificate..

Any kind of help will be great full for my job...

Thanks in advance..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I see that you have been on this forum for more than 6 months.

Can we assume that by now you have located and downloaded NBU docs such as Admin Guides, Troubleshooting and Status Code manuals, Command Reference, etc?

Free online training can be found here: https://www.veritas.com/elibrary/en.html

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

sclind
   VIP   

All I can think of is to read all the 7.5 admin manuals. Can you still get a certification for such an old release?  Who would force that?

Weshall
Level 4

Thanks for the response..its internal assessement...

Marianne
Take the assessment with your own knowledge and experience. Or search Veritas site for online training. If you do not pass, you will at least know where your shortcomings are.

Marianne

I see that you have been on this forum for more than 6 months.

Can we assume that by now you have located and downloaded NBU docs such as Admin Guides, Troubleshooting and Status Code manuals, Command Reference, etc?

Free online training can be found here: https://www.veritas.com/elibrary/en.html

Weshall
Level 4

Yes Marianne..I above mentioned guides with me...I have started refering it...

Thanks for the online training link...

Weshall
Level 4

Hi Marianne,

does this link has free online training..i see all courses are chargeable & instructor led..

thanks..