cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Teradata backup failed with code 29

righthanded
Level 4
Hi, Before I explain the problem, let me list the master and media server details: Master server version 7.6.0.2 Platform AIX Teradata media server version was upgraded from 6.5.4 to 7.5.0.6 Platform windows 2k3 sp2 r2 Previously, my teradata san media server always have issue with the availibility/status of the tape drive. After upgrade from 6.5.4 to 7.5.0.6 everything turn back normal. Until the schedule for teradata backup run, itfailed with code 29. I am not to find out the teradata BAR version. May I know if there is any configuration for teradata that need to be done from nbu side after the upgrade finish? Any tetadata configuration tied with netbackup? Kindly assist
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

righthanded
Level 4
Thanks all..after the upgrade of netbackup, need to do relinkage to TARA..some paths haveen identified d correction was made

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SymTerry
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Hello,

Please post the full detailed status of the failed job. We will need more information on the error.

Configuration documentation for the teradata extension for NetBackup can be found here

righthanded
Level 4

I need the documentation for the teradata extension for Netbackup 7.5.0.6

righthanded
Level 4
Thanks all..after the upgrade of netbackup, need to do relinkage to TARA..some paths haveen identified d correction was made