cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of Ops Center Report formats

Doctorof_Data
Not applicable

Building a new Netbackup Enterprise Server environment( on new Hardware) and want to copy the Ops Center report formats from the old Version 7.5.0.6 system to the new Version 7.6.0.4 system so we don't have to re-create them manually.

We are not doing a catalog restore nor do we want to copy the current Ops Center Data to the new servers as we are starting a fresh environment.

I had been told in the past that there is no way to copy the report formats from one box to another.

Is this still the case? Are there any supported or unsupported ways to do this?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello

I think they're contained in the database itself. I've searched my entire system and can't find them on the file system. So I'm thinking you should just transfer the database, which would bring the reports with, then you can delete the master(s) which would clean up their data but still leave the reports in tack (as report is global and can span masters).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Hello

I think they're contained in the database itself. I've searched my entire system and can't find them on the file system. So I'm thinking you should just transfer the database, which would bring the reports with, then you can delete the master(s) which would clean up their data but still leave the reports in tack (as report is global and can span masters).