Vault Email Report Delay

dunno
Level 4

Hello,

I've set up three Vault email reports:

• Picking list for robot
  • Picking list for Vault
  • Vault Invetory

I've noticed that I don't receive any of the email reports until the tapes have been ejected from the tape library. I have immediate reports selected so I would have thought at least I would receive the Picking list reports. I have noticed that the equivalet NetBackup Management > Reports > Vault Reports are available prior to the tapes being ejected.

Is there a way I can get the Picking List email reports delivered prior to the tapes being ejected? Ideally I want them delivered so whoever removes the tapes from the library has the Picking list for robot email report in their hands whilst they are doing it.

Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

hello 

Provide the Mail ID upder the vault management, it will send the privew tape list before it start the ejection.

GUI--> vault management --> right click on robot and select Change 

in Change Vault robot window provide the Mail ID that you wish to recive the mail

it will send the privew list

Do remember, this list will be the privew list only.. few tapes might not get ejected to the final eject list might differ 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

hello 

Provide the Mail ID upder the vault management, it will send the privew tape list before it start the ejection.

GUI--> vault management --> right click on robot and select Change 

in Change Vault robot window provide the Mail ID that you wish to recive the mail

it will send the privew list

Do remember, this list will be the privew list only.. few tapes might not get ejected to the final eject list might differ