cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to learn more about Veritas Netbackup/Netbackup Professionals

jaradharsh
Not applicable

Everyone,

Looks like this is a place where I can increase my Veritas Netbackup knowledge!  I am a Corporate Recruiter for TerpSys (www.terpsys.com) in Rockville, MD.  We are in need of Netbackup professionals and I want to learn as much as possible about the technology so that I will be more successful in my search.  We need individuals that have experience with Veritas Netbackup 6x, but are considering all ranges of experience.  If intersted in learning more about our openings, please feel free to visit our website at www.terpsys.com.  A link to our Netbackup position is listed as well.  THIS IS NOT AN AGENCY, I am looking to further my knowledge in Veritas and also looking for professionals in this area.  Thanks!!!

Link to Network Engineer (Netbackup) position:
https://tbe.taleo.net/NA8/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=TERPSYS&cws=1&rid=156

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Stumpr2
Level 6
5. ACCEPTABLE USE AND CONDUCT
No Monitoring
Symantec does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Forum Content and, therefore, Symantec specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Online Communities Website and associated Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any of the foregoing. Symantec hosts or participants not authorized Symantec spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Symantec. You are solely responsible for your interactions with others through the Online Communities Website and the Services. Participants are asked to refrain from posting advertisements or solicitations not pertaining to the intended use and purpose of the Discussion Forums. Specifically and without limitation, you shall not upload, email, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any Forum Content containing a solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, solicitation for goods or services, or other commercial matter. You agree not to solicit other users of the Online Communities Website to use or join or become members of any commercial online or offline service or other organization. Except where expressly authorized by Symantec, you agree not to collect or store personal data about other users. You acknowledge and agree that your conduct, and the form and content of Forum Content that you post or upload to the Online Communities Website, are your sole responsibility. Symantec cannot and does not make any guarantee with respect to the accuracy, inoffensiveness, or suitability of any content that appears on the Online Communities Website. Always use caution when choosing to voluntarily disclose any personally identifiable information about yourself. Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Stumpr2
Level 6
5. ACCEPTABLE USE AND CONDUCT
No Monitoring
Symantec does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Forum Content and, therefore, Symantec specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Online Communities Website and associated Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any of the foregoing. Symantec hosts or participants not authorized Symantec spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Symantec. You are solely responsible for your interactions with others through the Online Communities Website and the Services. Participants are asked to refrain from posting advertisements or solicitations not pertaining to the intended use and purpose of the Discussion Forums. Specifically and without limitation, you shall not upload, email, post, publish, distribute or otherwise transmit any Forum Content containing a solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, solicitation for goods or services, or other commercial matter. You agree not to solicit other users of the Online Communities Website to use or join or become members of any commercial online or offline service or other organization. Except where expressly authorized by Symantec, you agree not to collect or store personal data about other users. You acknowledge and agree that your conduct, and the form and content of Forum Content that you post or upload to the Online Communities Website, are your sole responsibility. Symantec cannot and does not make any guarantee with respect to the accuracy, inoffensiveness, or suitability of any content that appears on the Online Communities Website. Always use caution when choosing to voluntarily disclose any personally identifiable information about yourself. Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.

Turls
Level 6
Thank you Bob!

Jaradharsh! FYI, Symantec Connect is a community for exchanging technical information regarding the Symanec products. But,there are many internet sites where you could advertize your consulting offers. Therefore, please avail the resources available on this community to enhance your product knowledge.

Thanks,
Swathi