cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We work for Points dont we?

zippy
Level 6
All,

It's important that you give points to folks that are helping you fix your problem or problems. You should give points even if an answer is semi correct. The pointing system encourages us to help people in the forum solve their production problems, it also TAG's 'helpful" or in some case "correct" answers with a amber light bulb or green light bulb, this type of TAG'ing help's all of us troubleshoot a problem that we all may run into now or in the future. I have see many questions answered in whole or in part and most have no points assigned to them.

Please give and you shall receive.

P.S. You will not get answers from me if you don't point out!

JD
28 REPLIES 28

Thajwas__
Level 4
I am always ready with the points, but someone should respond to my queries.

Regards,
Thajwas

zippy
Level 6
Your too cheap on points.

DavidParker
Level 6
Bob Stump FTW!!

zippy
Level 6
David,

According to the participation terms you have to civil. ----------->

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FTW

DavidParker
Level 6
Jumping to conclusions there, eh James?

I was merely expressing my support of Bob's post:

FTW: Used as an acronym for the sentence fragment "For The Win" to show preference for something over another.

Perfectly civil, if you ask me, so what are you talking about?

Stumpr2
Level 6
My favorite color is green!
Go green!

Thanks for the points, James.
Thanks for the support, David.

And thank you reader for going back into your previous answered posts and reviewing them to award points to thoses that rendered services to you.

zippy
Level 6
Sure...... If you think so.

DavidParker
Level 6
Again, I have no idea what you're talking about.
And it doesn't seem like too many other people do either.

Stumpr2
Level 6
I just did a quick check. It took me about 15 minutes to determine that I have created 49 posts and I have awarded a total of 635 points for an average of 13 points per posting.

I've awarded 635 points! Has anyone else come close to this? Maybe James. He is always generous to those that are helpfull or provide him with a correct answer.