cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows could not start due to an errorwhile booting from a RAMDISK..Windows failed to open the RAMDISK image

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited
 While booting with the BMR image i am facing the below screen mesage

Windows could not start due to an errorwhile booting from a RAMDISK..Windows failed to open the RAMDISK image

File PC-ABC\PC-ABC.ISO could not be loaded
The error Code is 21

Setup cannot continue. press any key to exit 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zahid_Haseeb
Actually i have more drivers in the packages as you can see in the below picture. So what i did, i removed all un necessary drivers from the packages which does not need for the required image. See the below picture. i have highlighted the drivers packages which i have added.

2009-11-11_102742.jpg

Question
Does Veritas Netbackup Server not support if let suppose i have plenty of BMR backups and all they need different drivers So i have to create the drivers packages then what will i do ? Do i have to remove the drivers ? because if i will not remove those drivers then my image will be crashed as i posted the question 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Zahid_Haseeb
Actually i have more drivers in the packages as you can see in the below picture. So what i did, i removed all un necessary drivers from the packages which does not need for the required image. See the below picture. i have highlighted the drivers packages which i have added.

2009-11-11_102742.jpg

Question
Does Veritas Netbackup Server not support if let suppose i have plenty of BMR backups and all they need different drivers So i have to create the drivers packages then what will i do ? Do i have to remove the drivers ? because if i will not remove those drivers then my image will be crashed as i posted the question