cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bpbkar - too big

em23
Level 4
Hey all, I have a few questions. I'm seeing this log directory grow insanely huge causing / to get full.

First off, do I need this turned on? If I do, how do i turn down verbose level. If not, how do I turn it off.

I noticed that my 5.1 server does not have this turned on, but then again, I'm not sure if that is a feature in 5.1. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

BackupJ
Level 3
The logs occur when the directory is present.  You can remove the dir if you want to stop the debug logging.  You probably don't need it unless the client is failing.  The parameter "keep logs x days" determines how long the log files are kept, and  VERBOSE = is set in the bp.conf

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BackupJ
Level 3
The logs occur when the directory is present.  You can remove the dir if you want to stop the debug logging.  You probably don't need it unless the client is failing.  The parameter "keep logs x days" determines how long the log files are kept, and  VERBOSE = is set in the bp.conf

em23
Level 4

you beat me to replying with the solution...i ended up removing all the directories save for admin and user_ops.  turns out i didn't need those. and i set verbose = 0

thanks!