cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to enable encryption in policy attribute

Harry_An
Level 3

please help to check what's wrong in my NB Master.

The encryption checkbox is disabled(grayed) in NB policy attribute window and i would like to know how to enable the encryption checkbox

I attached a impage as policy attribute for your refer.

Thanks in advance

Harry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
You should have Standard Client license key on your printed or pdf version of your NBU license key certificate. You are legally required to have 1 Standard Client license key for each physical client that you are backing up.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Marianne
Level 6
You did not tell us which NBU version. 7.1.x and earlier covers a whole lot of versions. Do you have Standard Client license key(s) on the master server?

Harry_An
Level 3

We have NBU 7.1 on windows 2008 Server and i couldn't find a standard client license keys on the our NB license key window (i attahced image as our license key window)

do i need to purchase a standard client license?

Thank a lot

Harry

Marianne
Level 6
You should have Standard Client license key on your printed or pdf version of your NBU license key certificate. You are legally required to have 1 Standard Client license key for each physical client that you are backing up.

Harry_An
Level 3

Dear Marianne,

I found that we didn't add a std client license key to the NBC server, i just added it to the server and then the eccryption checkbox is enabled. :)

Thank you so much for your advice.

Best Regards,

Harry