cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nbpemreq for schedule_type: user backup

RPicard
Level 2

Hi,

I prepare a script for a new report that use  nbpemreq -predict_all -date 10/29/2010 23:59:00 but the result I have no information about some policy start by the schedule type "User Backup" .

The story est I have snap Manager for SQL on my client's serveurs and when the snap is finish it call Netbackup to take a copy by the specific policy whit the schedule type: User Backup and the job run perfectly.

I'm looking for the solution or somethings else to include User Backup backup with the command nbqemreq. Have you any idea ?

Thanks, 

2 REPLIES 2

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

User type backups cannot be scheduled to run automatically - the open window simply specifies a period during which backups can be manually started on the client.

nbpemreq can only report on automatic type schedules (Full, Cumm, Incr) - it tells you when nbpem will submit the backup automatically.

It has no idea when the user on the client will start the bpbackup command...

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hello friend

The -predict option will display backup policies that are due to run on a specific day and time.

As far as the schedule type "User Backup" is concern it can be run at any time but depend on user intervention when he/she run that policy.