have few questions on netbackup, can some one please help me understanding them
1. where do we find the netbackup database path in the netbackup enviroinment
2. lets say I have library with 10 drives and 100+ jobs are runinng in the activty monitor. out of these jobs few jobs are failed due to issue in one of the tape drives in the library. How do I check the clients that are being failed to backup due to the failed drive issue? ( say for example 10 clients are being backed up to faulty drive, how to identify the clients )
3. when newly configured netbackup with datadomain, how do we test the connectivty to the data domain from netbackup ?
4. what are the minimum ports required to open on the DD when integrated with netbackup? and what are they?
1) netbackup/db and netbackupDB
2) The Activity Monitor, with suitable filter for example >0 in the status field
3) See the device configuration and the deduplication guide together with the datadomain manual
4) See the network port guide under extra ports (I think the name was) else the datadomain manual will probably contain the needed ports