Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no files matched in the given date range - VCB restore

kumar3
Level 4
Certified
Hi All,

While trying to restore VM from NetBackup console on VCB proxy server it is failing with error code 5. After checking the log I found that the exect error is no files matched in the given date range

Can someone please help on this.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also depending if a FullVM backup choose the correct option from the Restore menu. I think it says Virtual Machine restore, as opposed to the default Normal setting when browsing backup images for restores.

Also, remember and use the exact same client name to browse that is specified in the policy.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Check policy type under 'Specify NetBackup Machines and Policy Type' when you browse for restores. The default is 'MS-Windows-NT'. If the policy type for backup was FlashBackup, check that the restore selection is for FlashBackup-Windows.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Also depending if a FullVM backup choose the correct option from the Restore menu. I think it says Virtual Machine restore, as opposed to the default Normal setting when browsing backup images for restores.

Also, remember and use the exact same client name to browse that is specified in the policy.

kumar3
Level 4
Certified

Thanks for your reply but I have already done the above suggested things. While restore, in activity monitor file selection list is showing like "/ 32492794 349723947" which I think has problem. Netbackup is not able to find this selection list in catalog that is why it is giving the error.