cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLP Architecture

Leyla
Not applicable
Partner Accredited
I have a confusion about the architecture of the DLP.

The Network Prevent (Email and web) can be on the same server as the Network Monitor?

The Endpoint Discover and Prevent are on a server or installed on the agent and the component in the Enforce?

In the three-tier enforce suggested in a server, the database on another server and the detection which would go (Network components including Monitor Network and Endpoint components)?.

I hope you can help me.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jjesse
Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified

Please reference the DLP Installation and Configuration Guide along with the DLP Admin guide.   The documentation provides a lot of the answers to these questions.

In a 3-Tier installation Enforce, Oracle and the Detection servers will indeed be on seperate servers.  In the past I have combined Endpoint and Network Discover together.  Network Monitor is a seperate Physical Server

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jjesse
Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified

Please reference the DLP Installation and Configuration Guide along with the DLP Admin guide.   The documentation provides a lot of the answers to these questions.

In a 3-Tier installation Enforce, Oracle and the Detection servers will indeed be on seperate servers.  In the past I have combined Endpoint and Network Discover together.  Network Monitor is a seperate Physical Server

Muhammad_Ejaz
Level 3
Partner Accredited
The Network Prevent (Email and web) can be on the same server as the Network Monitor?

No,  You need two servers

• Network Prevent for Email.
  • Network Prevent for Web.