Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serious Error

Fabiano_Pessoa
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Dear, good morning.

I would like to make clear in this discussion, the importance that we give the integrity of our data, in particular our emails.

We constantly see people everywhere reporting infections on their desktops and applications, but I do not see reporting as contracted. Importance would be a good integrity of our emails because we feed them well (cybercriminals) with new weapons by obtaining data on which they should not.

Social networks registered with corporate e-mail, blogs registered with corporate e-mail etc., make each day are more targeted.

As security expert, I always make sure that after all always looking for a culprit for a serious infection or destructive, and at the end of everything as it always has to have a fault, this is a security solution, but we learn that , we have to create its own policy of security as well.

Attached to this discussion, is a video explaining the step taken by an attacker to collect e-mails and perform intrusion attempts with new weapons all the time are created by these criminals.

Remember, a cracker does not use steps "maldados," they create their own weapons and new weapons to attack, so we never have a 100% solution, but if you create a good security policy in yourself, then it will be secured 100%, because a good percentage depends on your security solution, and so another good percentage is up to you forever!

I hope you enjoyed.

Big hug to everyone.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...shouldn't be a forum topic Fabiano...it will end up getting lost in everything else. It's worthwhile to have shown for everyone!

Why not add this as a Blog/Article rather? Click Create Content above and choose what you want to create. If it is going to be ongoing, then go with the Blog option!

Thanks!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

CraigV

...shouldn't be a forum topic Fabiano...it will end up getting lost in everything else. It's worthwhile to have shown for everyone!

Why not add this as a Blog/Article rather? Click Create Content above and choose what you want to create. If it is going to be ongoing, then go with the Blog option!

Thanks!

Fabiano_Pessoa
Level 4
Partner Accredited

GraigV, good morning.

Thanks for commenting on the forum and thank you also for the idea. I believe in more than half of cases, people suffering from certain types of situations just because of that "broadcast" their information should be confidential. When attacked, they exchange their solutions and answers are always the same: "My solution was not good"
I created this thread with the idea to educate people to take care, because that is how it all begins.
I did what you recommended, I put as a blog, I'll wait just approval, but as always, I hope it is approved.

Big hug and come back often!

Ian_C_1
Level 4
Partner

Dear Fabiano.

Thank you for sharing. While I do believe I get the gist of your message, it is not very clear. Please can I ask you to re-translate your thoughts into English and not use broken or run-on sentences.

In the meantime, I will watch the video.

CraigV

...you might find that is how Google Translate spat it out. English isn't everyone's first language on Connect wink

Fabiano_Pessoa
Level 4
Partner Accredited

HI,

Honestly I have to confess that my English is horrible, but could not stand to see people here questioning our solution against infections and on top of competitor flag raising. So I decided to write like Google translator wanted lol
I often say that the lawyer should be to work with information technology, because it does not come out in support and defense of my anyway, saying properly, going to war. Be there with a gun that is, as is and where is.
It really is not with the words that should, as in the article that launched on the weak protection of competition, but I post it here writing on my tongue.
Thanks for the comment, I hope the video people can understand more or less how things were portrayed.

Big hug.

Ian_C_1
Level 4
Partner

Absolutely agree, CraigV.

I did first check his profile & saw that he was from Brazil. Please also realize that I was not derogatory in my request for a clearer explanation. How can I help if I misunderstand the question? Thus a request for clarification with two suggestions.

Eileen
Level 6

Hi Fabiano,

We also have a video section on Connect.  Videos are submitted by creating a video page using the create form and then they will be reviewed, processed and then published if appropriate.  Typically a 3 - 5 day turnaround.

If you could go ahead and submit your video, I will process it and then we can link to the video from your blog post.

Thanks,

Eileen, Partner and Security Community Manager

Fabiano_Pessoa
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Good morning,

Posted as video and was not accepted.
'll Post novamento, let's see if this one goes.

Hugs and thanks

Gaspar52
Level 2

Since I started here and connect on a few things I'm watching their releases  You have experience in security?

Gaspar52
Level 2

It is easy to understand

Fabiano_Pessoa
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hi Gaspar,

Yes I safety study but not work directly
Here in Brazil and I think in most places of the world is not as easy to get being employed in the area.
Seeking opportunity for it but it's hard to get recognition.
People do not pay much attention not.

hugs

Gaspar52
Level 2

Not well understood
But the question is opportunity?