cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symantec Connect for Partners - Suggestions Welcome!

sue_smith
Level 2
Just curious about those who are using Connect.  What would you like to see from Symantec on Connect?  Any topics or ideas that are top of mind?
Thanks! Sue
7 REPLIES 7

Garyzera
Not applicable
Partner

Dear Sue,

Could you please suggest me increasing the revenue and earn more incentives from Symantec. What are the key factors included in selling the products and which is the USP of BESR.

Auntyasher
Level 3

Hi Garyzera,

Absolutely yes.

Symantec Partner Program allows partner to gain more revenue in a number of ways:

Partners who are specialized and opt for Opportunity Reach, I believe there are great incentives when you highlight and close the opportunity; More adds if partners are able to close with services as well. I believe you could get more details through your account manager and through PartnerNet as well.

ITSE
Level 2
Partner

Hi Sue,

We have an internal blog on our website. Would it be possible to have our Symantec blog filled with a feed  from our current blog?

BryanBelnap
Level 3
Employee

Hi there,

Are you looking to have Symantec content fed to your internal blog?

Thanks for clarifying.

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Actually, I think they want to be able to pipe their internal blog into a blog on Connect.

ITSE
Level 2
Partner

Yes, you are correct Tony.

deepak_vasudeva
Level 6

There should be also avenues for personal bloggers through affiliate programs. This can emcompass the retail division (Norton) and help you in that dimension too.