cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing my CertTracker and ParterNet accounts

elykoel
Level 3
Partner Certified

I have recently passed the "Admin of Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1" exam. I'm not sure if I didn't use the right Partner ID when registering or not but my certification is not showing up on my PartnerNet ID. Although I see it in my CertTracker page when I log in there. Where should I look to remedy this issue? Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Eileen
Level 6

I see that you have a partner badge, so that means that you have used your PartnerNet credentials when registering on Connect.  So that part is fine.  As long as you are using the same email address for Cert Tracker, we should be okay.  Once the issue is fixed on Connect, the accreditations should automatically update over the weekend.  If you would like to private message me with the detail on what certification is missing, I can follow up.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

_r___
Level 6
Certified

Did you use the same email address for both when you registered?

elykoel
Level 3
Partner Certified

I don't believe so. I guess I was hoping I could use a different identifying field (ie Partner ID).

When registering with Prometric for exams I generally use a personal account, but my PartnerNet account is using my work assigned email. 

Perhaps I should just send off an email to support.

_r___
Level 6
Certified

I think support would be able to get you on track with this.

For example I know to get the badges on Connect to appear, you need to use the same email address for both Connect and Certtracker. May be the same thing in your case as well but support should be able to get it sorted out.

elykoel
Level 3
Partner Certified

I'll see if I can get my emails synced. Thanks for the FYI. I'll let you know if it works.

Eileen
Level 6

We are currently experience an issue when importing accreditations/certifications into Connect.  Our development team is looking into this and I hope to have an update for you soon.  Please feel free to reach out to me at any time and I can provide you with an update.

and Brian81 is correct that your email addresses in Cert Tracker need to match what you use to access Connect as well as PartnerNet.

~Eileen

elykoel
Level 3
Partner Certified

E,

Would it be helpful if I gave you my account info from CertTracker to link with my Connect/PartnerNet account?

Eileen
Level 6

I see that you have a partner badge, so that means that you have used your PartnerNet credentials when registering on Connect.  So that part is fine.  As long as you are using the same email address for Cert Tracker, we should be okay.  Once the issue is fixed on Connect, the accreditations should automatically update over the weekend.  If you would like to private message me with the detail on what certification is missing, I can follow up.

elykoel
Level 3
Partner Certified

Looks like it is displaying my badges properly now. Thanks for the assistance.

Eileen
Level 6

Good News!  Thanks for keeping us posted.

malkayyal
Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified

Hi Eileen today i registered in certracker & i have the same problem can't see partner badge in my account why ???

Eileen
Level 6

I see from your post above that you have a partner badge on Symantec Connect and have recently joined the site.  Welcome!

If you happen to be referring to your accreditations or certifications not appearing, please check your profile next Monday as we load that information up to Connect weekly.

~Eileen

malkayyal
Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified

Ok i'll check it but in my company everyone (ٍٍStaff) have PartnerID in CertTracker execpt me i don't have PartnerID in CertTracker so i can't do any exam in Technical Assessment can you help me Eileen ???

btw for sure i have a profile in PartnerNet.

Eileen
Level 6

@malkayyal,

When it comes to you PartnerID in PartnerNet or Cert Tracker, I will have to refer you over to the PartnerNet team for further research.  Here is a list of partner program contacts that you can reference.

http://partnernet.symantec.com/portal/faces/contactus?_adf.ctrl-state=1clf8eupeu_507&_afrLoop=1114953851961000

Please scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on Contact Us.

Thanks,

Eileen