cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

attack

StevenN
Level 3

Hello

The whole world is saying today symantec was attacked by anonymous group, is this true?
Someone could give us news even if it actually happened? should say, do not you think?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fabiano_Pessoa
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Good morning Steven

Not that I know were not attacked, there are media reports that the "initiative" or "thinking" of the attack was not carried out but an anonymous group called Hack The Planet (TP) which has no connection with the guest.
If affected services or not, that I do not already know.

hugs

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Fabiano_Pessoa
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Good morning Steven

Not that I know were not attacked, there are media reports that the "initiative" or "thinking" of the attack was not carried out but an anonymous group called Hack The Planet (TP) which has no connection with the guest.
If affected services or not, that I do not already know.

hugs

StevenN
Level 3

Thanks Fabiano
I had no answer to that. should be afraid of the boss rsrs cheeky

Eileen
Level 6

I've done some checking with our partner team and have been informed that Symantec is investigating the recent claims made online regarding the security of our networks. We have found no evidence that customer information was exposed or impacted.  We will continue to monitor the situation and aggressively investigate these and any related claims.

Fabiano_Pessoa
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hello

In my opinion that may be controversial, I think that these news perfectly on the attack against Symantec's pure play our brand.
There was no system web with our fall or damage in no time. There was the group that took TP saying attacked, but I think impossible.

hugs

StevenN
Level 3

The information policy or monitoring, does not apply to those who subscribe to this forum and does not require any additional information.
I ask for respect and not at any time want someone to manipulate what I do as a given single.

I said.