cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail notifications

Android
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified
Why do I receive e-mail notifications from groups I have not joined, or on products I do not care to follow.  I have gone through the notification portion of my profile to be sure everything has the correct settings.  However I still get e-mail notifications on say for example Enterprise Vault.  I really don't work with Vault at all.  It would be nice to know where these are coming from and how to stop them. 

4 REPLIES 4

GRH
Level 4
Partner
Let me look into this and I will see what I can find.

Thomas_K
Level 6
Do you have more than one user name? Is it possible that you have another account set to receive notifications?

Best,
Thomas

GRH
Level 4
Partner
Hi,

I looked at your Notifications, and you are signed up to receive e-mails for more than 100 discussion thread updates, as well as a few group updates. I have Unsubscribed you from Group Updates. You still have 102 notifications coming at you. I can change any or all of that if you like.

Let me know,
Glenn

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Android,

GRH probably stopped the majority of your email by unsubscribing you from the Partner Group notifications.

Users who are members of the Partner Group can (and sometimes do) tag forum posts from various and sundry parts of the community as being relevent to Partners. That's why you're getting notifications that don't seem to be relevent.

Kevin