cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount of GB and retention history

Jimmy2008
Level 2
Hi, please can you confirm the max number of GB I can use for this service? your data sheet has a screenshot showing 250GB, but when I try to sign-up it says "up to 10GB of source data" so it is confusing.

Also, your data sheet talks about 7 year retention, but the sign-up page only shows 1 year option.

~confused~

thanks in advance
3 REPLIES 3

Richard_Goodwin
Level 4
Certified
Jimmy2008,

Thanks for your interest in SPN! 

During the promotional period, we are providing 10GB, 1 year file history accounts for everyone to try out and provide feedback on the service.

When the promotional period ends, we'll release pricing and official plans, which will cover higher tiers of storage and different file history tiers.  The screenshots are representative of potential future plans, but not official at this time.

Thanks again!
Richard Goodwin
SPN Product Mgmt

Message Edited by Richard Goodwin on 02-27-2008 12:05 PM

Jimmy2008
Level 2
ok thanks Richard, any idea when this promotional period ends and that information will be available? Not much point me testing something without knowing if it will fit in my budget or not. Maybe it should have been announced as a BETA instead.

Richard_Goodwin
Level 4
Certified
Jimmy,

The promotional period ends April 30th, so you can expect an update around that time.

As for the BETA status, we feel that the service itself, pricing aside, is ready for production usage, so the BETA moniker is no longer appropriate.

I hope you sign up as a promotional user to try it out, and I sincerely welcome your feedback on the service.

Richard