cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ghost 15 not seeing Intel C600 - X79 Raid

pkn2
Not applicable

I have a Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 LGA 2011 Intel X79 running Windows 7 SP1 Professional 64Bit with a couple RAIDS defined under the X79 chipset. I used the normal Intel raid drivers. The same drivers which are available here under the "Latest Intel Storage Driver RAID.zip". I have created a custom recovery disk and included those same drivers as well as additional 32 Bit drivers for a network card and an additional LSI raid card. The custom recovery disk did not see the network or the LSI card prior to adding those drivers so I'm pretty sure that I'm adding them properly because now it does, yet it does not see the Intel RAID.

When I query the Device Manager for driver details. It reports two drivers installed: iaStorA.sys ans iaStorF.sys.

The ZIP mentioned above has "iaStor.sys". I thought this was the correct driver.

Suggestions?

I apologize if this post is in the and correct forum.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Paul_Farrand
Not applicable

I have a sim issue with Ghost 2.5 and a raid volume on a Intel S2600CP Server board.

I have used the latest drivers when building a Ghost SS 2.5 Boot Disk

The raid volume is the boot volume, so it must be Visible pre OS boot, so why doesnt ghost see it?

Any suggestions?