cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vista Support?

RayP
Not applicable
Hello. First of all let me tell you how excited I am that SPN is up and running! I tried installing on a Vista machine only to encounter an error towards the end of the installation process. Then I noticed Vista isn't included in the list of supported operating systems.

Is there a plan to support Vista? When will this be?

I apologize if I missed this somewhere

Thank you... as soon as this happens, you'll have a new customer.

-Ray
3 REPLIES 3

Brad_Thornbury
Level 3
Employee
Ray,

Thanks for the good question. We currently do now have an official release date on when or if Vista support is going to be provided. I will however keep on checking and will post the date once that information becomes available to me. If you have any other questions, you may reach us at our customer service department.

Thanks again,

Brad Thornbury
Security Infrastructure Administrator
Symantec Protection Network

rmmoore80
Level 2

Any updates on the Vista support issue?  This has to be a priority with Microsoft stopping XP sales to manfacturers and PC resellers. 

Will there be a notification or some way to let us know when Vista support is in?

Brad_Thornbury
Level 3
Employee
We appreciate your concern. In fact, Vista support is a high priority for us and our developers are hard at work. As for the notification, we will definitely post it on the forums as soon as it becomes available to us.