cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin console on OPSCenter server? Order?

Lynne_Seamans
Level 6

So, I'm building me a new opscenter server, and it's up and running OK.  NetBackup 7.5.0.6

THEN I think to myself, I'd like a windows Admin Consosle on this box (windows server 2008, R2)

Well, you need the server install for Admin Console, so the latest one for 7.5 is 7.5.0.4 - the rest are just updates - (could be wrong)

But it won't let me install cause I have a 7.5.0.6 opscenter on..   says what I'm trying to install is older than what I have on.

Did I do this in the wrong order? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Deeps
Level 6

There should be no issue in installing Netbackup 7.5.x WAC on a Opscenter server .What error are you getting ? Share the installation logs.

DeepS

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Deeps
Level 6

There should be no issue in installing Netbackup 7.5.x WAC on a Opscenter server .What error are you getting ? Share the installation logs.

DeepS

Lynne_Seamans
Level 6

Deeps..  sorry for the delay, too busy whacking myself about the side of the head for sheer stupidity.

I had in fact already installed the client and liveupdated it to 7.5.0.6, so naturally the plain 7.5 Admin Console was gonna balk that I was trying to install back level software.  Just plain forgot I had installed the client.

So i'm all good.  and thank you for responding.