cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup and restore

infoseekers2020
Not applicable

I have backed up my PGP Encrypted drive and I am trying to restore and I am having problems, when booting.

What backup utilities do you huys support,

Is it good practice to backup an encrypted drive, if there is not a problem what back software do you guys support?

2 REPLIES 2

RonCaplinger
Level 6

If you need assistance with a Symantec enterprise backup product (NetBackup, Backup Exec, etc.), you can use the black/gray band at the top of the forum to navigate to one of their respective forums.

If you are not using any Symantec backup products, I'd suggest a Google search for the particular backup product you are using.

Kevin2633
Not applicable

Personaly I prefer using Casper Secure for the back up of all my drives. Casper Secure copies the encryption of the original drive and carries it to the new drive as well which not only ensures that all my data is protected throughout the entire process but also cuts back on time spent encrypting and decrypiting my files which i would otherwise have to do through other means. I hope that this may have helped you, I wasnt quite sure what you were asking.