cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capacity Management - Operations Center Custom Report

lisareinhart
Level 4
Master Server Number of Clients Backed up Number of Media Servers Number of vSphere Backup Hosts Number of Enterprise Clients Number of jobs in 24 hour period Number of tape drives NBU Catalog size Job Size (full backups) - measurement for trending Success rate

Can someone please assist with a custom report to produce this capacity management report per NBU Domain?

TIA,

Lisa

4 REPLIES 4

Yogesh_Jadhav1
Level 5

The OpsCenter has following reports for planning the capacity which can be explored

OpsCenter Capacity Report Types.png

Plsease use Forecasted Size and on the next opiton you have to choose which column you would like to show in the report and sort accordingly. Also validate the report by analysing on your own and then use that as a template.

lisareinhart
Level 4

Thanks.  I have seen these, but they are not what I am looking for. I was looking for the fields listed above in 1 report (or as much as possible in 1 report).

VPATIL
Level 3
Partner Accredited Certified

You should try custom Dashboard, few of your requirements usually part of it. If you tweak little bit you should get this information you're looking for. There are some hidden dashboards  burried under the hood... :)

Cheers..

lisareinhart
Level 4

What do you mean by hidden dashboards?